February 19, 2010

Are You Ready to Rumble!?!



Does anyone else have boys that love WWE wrestling? I can't believe we let our boys watch "Smack Down" but we do...they love wrestling and they really believe that these guys are great wrestlers. It is so funny to me how I used to think that anyone who watched these wrestlers must be really redneck...now it is on in my house and I know the wrestlers by name and am cheering them on! I'm just a redneck at heart! The Long Boys got to go to The Royal Rumble last month in Atlanta when one of their friends took 10 boys with them to celebrate his birthday. Tennesse Man (now Tax Man as we are in tax season) went with them and they did have fun at the big event. It's a boys' world in our house and I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment. Your boys look about the same age as mine... and while we don't watch wraslin', we do love some XGames and all that skate board stuff!

    Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete